A Bad Moms Christmas is an American comedy film centered around the holiday of Christmas. The film is directed by Scott Moore, and Jon Lucas. It stars Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Cheryl Hines, Christine Baranski, and Susan Sarandon.
As their own mothers drop in unexpectedly, our three under-appreciated and over-burdened moms rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for mothers: Christmas.
- Mila Kunis as Amy Mitchell
- Kristen Bell as Kiki
- Kathryn Hahn as Carla Dunkler
- Cheryl Hines as Sandy (Kiki's mother)
- Christine Baranski as Ruth Redmond (Amy's mother)
- Susan Sarandon as Isis Dunkler (Carla's mother)