Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a film based on the Seth Grahame-Smith novel of the same name. The release date is June 22nd, 2012.
While the title might seem bizarre, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter shows our 16th president in an entirely new light: as the country's first superhero, shaping our nation in the way we never knew about before. Produced by Tim Burton and directed by Timur Bekmambetov. The film presents Abraham Lincoln as both ordinary and extraordinary--everyone he loves has died, including his mother Nancy who was slain by a vampire, and he has no prestigious title. He not only becomes president of the United States but serves the greater good in more ways than one--he kills the undead. The story follows forty-five years of Lincoln's life, from 1820 to 1865.
- Benjamin Walker as Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States.
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Mary Todd Lincoln, Lincoln's wife.
- Rufus Sewell as Adam, the lead vampire villain.
- Dominic Cooper as Henry Sturges, Lincoln's mentor in vampire hunting.
- Jimmi Simpson as Josh Speed, Lincoln's friend and assistant.
- Anthony Mackie as William Johnson, Lincoln's valet and friend.
- Robin McLeavy as Nancy Lincoln, Lincoln's mother.
- Alan Tudyk as Stephen A. Douglas, an American politician from Illinois.
- Marton Csokas
- Cameron M. Brown as Willie Lincoln, Abraham and Mary's son.