Alejandro González Iñárritu (born August 15, 1963) is a Mexican film director, producer, and screenwriter best known for his films such as The Revenant and Birdman which he won three Academy Awards for Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay.
- Amores perros (2000) - Director, producer, editor
- 21 Grams (2003) - Director, producer
- Babel (2006) - Director, producer
- Birdman (2014) - Director, producer, writer
- The Revenant (2015) - Director, producer, writer
- Alejandro G. Iñárritu on Wikipedia