Bad Boys II is a 2003 American action comedy film directed by Michael Bay and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It is starring Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Jordi Mollà and Gabrielle Union. The film is a sequel to the 1995 film Bad Boys.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The drug ecstasy is flowing into Miami, and the police want it stopped. Police Detective Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) and his partner, Mike Lowrey (Will Smith), are just the men to do it. They track the drugs to a Cuban smuggler, Johnny Tapia (Jordi Mollà), who is also involved in a bloody war with Russian and Haitian mobsters. If that isn't bad enough, there's tension between the two cops because Lowrey is romantically involved with Burnett's sister, Syd (Gabrielle Union).
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Martin Lawrence as Marcus Burnett
- Will Smith as Mike Lowrey
- Gabrielle Union as Sydney "Syd" Burnett
- Jordi Mollà as Hector Juan Carlos "Johnny" Tapia
- Otto Sanchez as Carlos
- Jon Seda as Roberto
- Peter Stormare as Alexei
- Oleg Taktarov as Josef Kuninskavich
- Michael Shannon as Floyd Poteet
- Theresa Randle as Theresa Burnett
- Joe Pantoliano as Captain Conrad Howard
- Jason Manuel Olazabal as Detective Marco Vargas
- Yul Vazquez as Detective Mateo Reyes
- Treva Etienne as "Icepick"
- Kiko Ellsworth as "Blondie Dread"
- Timothy Adams as DEA van agent
- Henry Rollins as TNT Leader
- Ivelin Giro as Mike's Police Psychologist
- Dennis Greene as Reggie
- Brian Anthony Wilson as Tapia Muscle Crew Member (uncredited)