Big Bad Mama is a 1974 American action-crime-sexploitation comedy film directed by Steve Carver and produced by Roger Corman.
When Wilma McClatchie's (Angie Dickinson) lover is killed by FBI agents, she takes over his moonshine business, but it's not enough to support her and her daughters, Polly (Robbie Lee) and Billy Jean (Susan Sennett). With few options, the family leaves Texas for California, indulging in a reckless life of crime along the way. Between holdups and kidnappings, they run afoul of a con artist (William Shatner) and an unctuous bank robber (Tom Skerritt), who effectively seduces all three women.
- Angie Dickinson as Wilma McClatchie
- Tom Skerritt as Fred Diller
- William Shatner as William J. Baxter
- Robbie Lee as Polly McClatchie
- Susan Sennett as Billy Jean McClatchie
- Noble Willingham as Uncle Barney
- Sally Kirkland as Barney's woman
- Dick Miller as Bonney
- Joan Prather as Jane Kingston
- Royal Dano as Rev. Johnson