Blinky Bill: The Movie is a 2015 Australian 3D computer-animated comedy-adventure film based on the Blinky Bill character, an anthropomorphic koala created by Dorothy Wall for a children's book series in 1933. The film was produced by Flying Bark Productions (formerly known as Yoram Gross Films Studio, which also produced Blinky Bill: The Mischievous Koala, a 1992 traditional-animated film featuring the character), and co-produced by Assemblage Entertainment (India) and Telegael (Ireland).
In the town of Greenpatch in Australia, a courageous young koala called Blinky Bill (Ryan Kwanten) tells a story about his father, Bill Koala (Richard Roxburgh) while embarking on a journey across the wild and dangerous Australian outback in the hope of finding him.
Blinky’s dad had created their home Green Patch, where every animal could feel safe and live in peace. Blinky has been influenced by the legend of his father, who is on an adventure to the Valley of White Dinosaurs. When Cranklepot the Lizard attempts to dominate Green Patch and become the ruler, Blinky realises that he must go in search of Bill Koala. Throughout his adventure he befriends a girl koala named Nutsy, a lizard named Jacko and a few other creatures who assist Blinky on his quest. He discovers that being a hero is complicated and requires teamwork.
- Ryan Kwanten as Blinky Bill, a mischievous young koala and the main protagonist.
- Robin McLeavy as Nutsy, a orphan koala who raised in a zoo and befriend with Blinky.
- David Wenham as Jacko, a frill necked lizard is befriend with Blinky.
- Rufus Sewell as Sir Claude, a English tabby cat and the main antagonist who tries to kill Blinky on the quest.
- Toni Collette as Beryl and Cheryl, a two emu sisters.
- Richard Roxburgh as Mr. Bill, a koala is Blinky's father an outback exploder.
- Deborah Mailman as Mrs. Bill, a koala is Blinky's mother
- Barry Otto as Wilberforce Cranklepot, a tyrannical goanna is the Mayor of Greenpatch.
- Barry Humphries as Wombo, a a friendly wombat who is friends with Blinky's dad.
- Cam Ralph as Splodge, a kangaroo and Robert, a lyrebird is the two of Blinky's friends.
- Charlotte Rose Hamlyn as Marcia, a mouse is the one of Blinky's friends.
- Tin Pang as Jorge, a featherless sulphur crested cockatoo.
- Billy Birmingham as Tony and Richie, a kookaburras.
- Tracy Lenon as Female Zookeeper, a human who lives in the zoo.
- Steve Cooper as Hans, a human who lives in the Roadhouse.
On Thursday, 17 September 2015 along with Oddball