Charlie Strapp and Froggy Ball Flying High is a 1991 Swedish animated feature film directed by Jan Gissberg after an original script by Thomas Funck, using Funck's already well-established characters. It follows a shorter film made by the same team in 1987, Kalle Stropp och Grodan Boll räddar Hönan. This is the first time since before 1954 where a Kalle Stropp production features voice acting by others than only Funck himself, only with the exception of children that had participated in other productions as well. It was dubbed into English by Filmor and Cinélume in 1998 and was only released in Canada straight-to-video under the name Charlie and Froggy from Alliance Films. The majority of the characters' names were changed and four minutes of footage were removed.
Swedish voice cast Edit
- Thomas Funck – Charlie Strapp
- Thomas Funck – Froggy Ball
- Thomas Funck – Sheet-Niklas (Tin-Can Harry)
- Thomas Funck – The Fox (Phil The Fox)
- Thomas Funck – The Parrot (Polly Parrot)
- Thorsten Flinck – Tonto-Turbo
- Peter Dalle – Tonto-Turbo
- Claes Månsson – Tonto-Turbo
- Åsa Bjerkerot – The Princess Cone Green
- Eva Funck – Queen Cone
- Stig Grybe – King Cone
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.