Dementia 13 (known in the United Kingdom as The Haunted and the Hunted) is a 1963 independently made black-and-white horror-thriller film, written and directed by Francis Coppola and produced by Roger Corman, starring William Campbell, Patrick Magee, and Luana Anders.
After John Haloran (Peter Read) dies, his wife, Louise (Luana Anders), fears that she will be denied his inheritance. Fabricating a story about John traveling to the United States, she joins the rest of the Haloran family at their Irish estate as they hold a memorial for John's sister, who died in a lake eight years ago. Louise schemes to convince Lady Haloran (Eithne Dunne) that she can speak with the dead child. However, this plan is interrupted by an axe murderer loose on the estate.
- William Campbell as Richard Haloran
- Luana Anders as Louise Haloran
- Patrick Magee as Dr. Justin Caleb
- Bart Patton as Billy Haloran
- Mary Mitchel as Kane
- Eithne Dunne as Lady Haloran
- Peter Read as John Haloran
- Karl Schnazer as Simon, the poacher
- Ron Perry as Arthur
- Derry O'Donovan as Lillian, the maid
- Barbara Dowling as Kathleen Haloran