Foxy Brown is a 1974 American blaxploitation film written and directed by Jack Hill, starring Pam Grier as the titular character.
Unable to pay back the $20,000 he owes the mob, small-time hustler Link (Antonio Fargas) instead gives up the identity of an undercover cop (Terry Carter) who happens to be dating his sister, Foxy Brown (Pam Grier). When gangsters later kill the cop, Foxy is quick to make the connection and swears vengeance. Posing as a prostitute, and with the help of a group of neighborhood vigilantes, she gradually tracks down the hit men, their Mafia bosses and her own brother.
- Pam Grier as Foxy Brown
- Antonio Fargas as Lincoln "Link" Brown
- Peter Brown as Steve Elias
- Kathryn Loder as "Miss" Katherine Wall
- Terry Carter as Michael Anderson
- Harry Holcombe as Judge Fenton
- Sid Haig as Hays
- Juanita Brown as Claudia
- Bob Minor as Oscar
- Tony Giorgio as Eddie
- Fred Lerner as Bunyon
- H.B. Haggerty as Brandi
- Boyd 'Red' Morgan as Slauson