Fun and Fancy Free is a 1947 feature film produced by Walt Disney Productions and released by RKO Radio Pictures. It was one of the "package films" (feature-length compilations of shorter segments) that the studio produced in the 1940s. It is the ninth animated feature in the Walt Disney animated features canon. As the featurettes were originally planned to be made as full-length features, but because of the studio's circumstances at the time, they ended up becoming a part of the package films instead.
|Spoiler warning: The following contains plot details about|
the entire movie.
Voice cast[edit | edit source]
- Cliff Edwards - Jiminy Cricket
- Edgar Bergen - Charlie McCarthy; Mortimer Snerd; Narrator (Mickey and the Beanstalk)
- Walt Disney - Mickey Mouse
- Clarence Nash - Donald Duck
- Pinto Colvig - Goofy
- Billy Gilbert - Willie the Giant
- Anita Gordon - Singing Harp
- Dinah Shore - The Narrator (Bongo)
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of animated feature films
- List of Disney films
[edit | edit source]