Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is a 2012 sequel to the 2007 film Ghost Rider.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Johnny, still struggling with his curse as the Devil's bounty hunter, is hiding out in a remote part of Eastern Europe, when he is recruited by a secret religious sect to save a young boy (Fergus Riordan) from the Devil (Ciarán Hinds). At first, Johnny is reluctant to embrace the power of the Ghost Rider, but it is the only way to protect the boy -- and possibly rid himself of his curse.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider
- Ciarán Hinds as Roarke
- Violante Placido as Nadya
- Idris Elba as Moreau
- Johnny Whitworth as Ray Carrigan/Blackout
- Fergus Riordan as Danny Ketch
- Christopher Lambert as Methodius
- Tobias Öjerfalk as a yet-to-be-confirmed character
- Anthony Head as a Monk
- Paul Vasquez as Crease
Production History[edit | edit source]
Filming commenced in November 2010. It was initially intended to be shot as a loose reboot rather than a sequel.
Production[edit | edit source]
The film was shot in Romania and Turkey.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance Set for February 17, 2012 SuperHeroHype.com, 17th September 2010
- Apparently Ghost Rider 2 is Officially Moving Forward Alex Billington, firstshowing.net, 1-29-2009