Gone in 60 Seconds is a 1974 American action film written, directed, produced by, and starring H.B. Halicki.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Maindrian Pace (H.B. Halicki) is an insurance investigator by day and a professional car thief by night. When a South American drug lord offers Pace $400,000 to steal 48 cars in five days, the assignment seems like an easy week's work for Pace and his gang until he's sold out. After he steals a car known as "Eleanor" in Long Beach, California, the police are suddenly on his tail. Pace ends up in a desperate car chase across Southern California, from Long Beach to Carson.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- H.B. Halicki as Maindrian Pace
- Marion Busia as Pumpkin Chase
- Jerry Daugirda as Eugene Chase
- James McIntrye as Stanley "Sage" Chase
- George Cole as Atlee Jackson
- Ronald Halicki as Corlis Pace
- Markos Kotsikos as Uncle Joe Chase