Goosebumps (2015) is an American 3D live-action/computer-animated horror comedy based on the children's book series of the same name by R. L. Stine. Directed by Rob Letterman, and screenplay by Darren Lemke, from a story by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, the film stars Jack Black, Dylan Minnette, Odeya Rush, Amy Ryan, Ryan Lee, and Jillian Bell.
Goosebumps was released on October 16, 2015.
A teenager teams up with the daughter of young adult horror author R.L. Stine after the writer's imaginary demons are set free on the town of Madison, Delaware.
- Dylan Minnette as Zachary "Zach" Cooper
- Jack Black as R.L. Stine and Slappy the Dummy (voice), Brent Green (voice)
- Odeya Rush as Hannah Stine
- Amy Ryan as Gale Cooper
- Ryan Lee as Champ
- Jillian Bell as Lorraine Cooper
- Ken Marino as Coach Carr
- Halston Sage as Taylor
- Steven Krueger as Davidson
- E. Roger Mitchell as the Mayor of Madison (uncredited)
- Timothy Simons as Officer Stevens
- Amanda Lund as Officer Brooks
- Keith Arthur Bolden as Principal Garrison
- R.L. Stine as Mr. Black