Goosebumps (2015) is an American 3D live-action/computer-animated horror comedy based on the children's book series of the same name by R. L. Stine. Directed by Rob Letterman, and written by Darren Lemke, from a story by Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski, the film stars Jack Black, Dylan Minnette, Odeya Rush, Amy Ryan, Ryan Lee, and Jillian Bell.
Goosebumps was released on October 16, 2015.
Plot[edit | edit source]
A teenager teams up with the daughter of young adult horror author R.L. Stine after the writer's imaginary demons are set free on the town of Madison, Delaware.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Dylan Minnette as Zachary "Zach" Cooper
- Jack Black as R.L. Stine and Slappy the Dummy (voice), Brent Green (voice)
- Odeya Rush as Hannah Stine
- Amy Ryan as Gale Cooper
- Ryan Lee as Champ
- Jillian Bell as Lorraine Cooper
- Ken Marino as Coach Carr
- Halston Sage as Taylor
- Steven Krueger as Davidson
- E. Roger Mitchell as the Mayor of Madison (uncredited)
- Timothy Simons as Officer Stevens
- Amanda Lund as Officer Brooks
- Keith Arthur Bolden as Principal Garrison
- R.L. Stine as Mr. Black