Home Alone 3 is a 1997 American family comedy hit movie since Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York from 20th Century Fox. It is written and produced by John Hughes and directed by Raja Gosnell. It is the third installment in the Home Alone series and the first to not feature Macaulay Culkin. It was released on December 12, 1997.
When an inept group of criminals tries to get a stolen top-secret computer chip through airport security, it ends up in a toy car in the luggage of the elderly Mrs. Hess. Unable to promptly retrieve the chip, the felons follow Hess and the car to her neighborhood. After she gives the toy to young Alex Pruitt, who is home sick from school, he becomes the target of the criminals. However, the precocious kid is on to their schemes and ready to fight the thieves off.
- Alex D. Linz as Alex Pruitt
- Olek Krupa as Peter Beaupre, leader of the crooks.
- Rya Kihlstedt as Alice Ribbons, sole female of the four crooks.
- Lenny Von Dohlen as Burton Jernigan, one of the four crooks.
- David Thornton as Earl Unger, one of the four crooks.
- Haviland Morris as Karen Pruitt
- Kevin Kilner as Jack Pruitt
- Marian Seldes as Mrs. Hess
- Seth Smith as Stanley Pruitt
- Scarlett Johansson as Molly Pruitt
- Christopher Curry as FBI Agent Stuckey
- Baxter Harris as a Police Chief
- Neil Flynn as a Police Officer
- Darren T. Knauss as the Parrot (voice)