Los Angeles, California, U.S.
A native of Los Angeles, California, Bennett worked as a character actress on stage, on radio, and in several film and television programs, including Adventures of Superman and Dragnet. She also worked as a voice actress for UPA, Format Films' The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (for the segment Fractured Fairy Tales), and Hanna-Barbera Productions. She is best known as the voice of Hanna-Barbera's Cindy Bear on The Yogi Bear Show and its feature-film spin-off, Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!.
- ↑ In Reverse. St. Petersberg Times (1 April 1950). Retrieved on 30 June 2014.
- ↑ Dramatic. St. Petersberg Times (28 May 1950). Retrieved on 30 June 2014.
- ↑ Sandra Dee Making Films Again. Sarasota Journal (23 Oct 1972). Retrieved on 30 June 2014.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Julie Bennett Scrapbook. Yowp: Stuff About Early Hanna-Barbera Cartoons (12 April 2009). Retrieved on 30 June 2014.
- ↑ Scott, Keith (2014) The Moose That Roared: The Story of Jay Ward, Bill Scott, a Flying Squirrel, and a Talking Moose London: Macmillan. (ISBN 0-312-19922-8), p. 352