Kick-Ass 2 (2013) is an American superhero action/comedy sequel to the film Kick-Ass - written and directed by Jeff Wadlow, and starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloë Moretz and Christopher Mintz-Plasse reprising their roles from the first film.
The costumed high-school hero Kick-Ass joins with a group of normal citizens who have been inspired to fight crime in costume. Meanwhile, the Red Mist, a.k.a, The Mother@#$%& plots an act of revenge that will affect everyone Kick-Ass knows and himself. 
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson -as- David "Dave" Lizewski / Kick-Ass
- Chloë Grace Moretz -as- Mindy Macready / Hit-Girl
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse -as- Chris D'Amico / The Mother Fucker
- Jim Carrey -as- Sal Bertolinni / Colonel Stars and Stripes.
- Morris Chestnut as Detective Marcus Williams
- Donald Faison as Doctor Gravity
- John Leguizamo as Javier
- Andy Nyman as The Tumor
- Olga Kurkulina as Mother Russia
- Yancy Butler as Angie D'Amico