Man on a Ledge is a thriller film released on January 27, 2012, a fugitive claiming his innocence feigns an attempt to commit suicide by jumping off a ledge, while his brother carries out a massive diamond heist to prove that he was set up.
When disgraced ex-cop Nick Cassidy (Sam Worthington) steps onto the ledge of the highest floor of New York's famous Roosevelt Hotel, more than just his life is at risk; he threatens to bring the city to its knees. There are some very nervous people around with some very big secrets to hide. As police negotiator Lydia Spencer (Elizabeth Banks) tries to talk Nick in from the ledge, she begins to suspect that he has an ulterior motive behind his actions.
- Sam Worthington as Nick Cassidy
- Elizabeth Banks as Lydia Anderson
- Jamie Bell as Joey Cassidy
- Anthony Mackie as Mike Ackerman
- Génesis Rodríguez as Angie
- Ed Harris as David Englander
- Kyra Sedgwick as Suzie Morales
- Edward Burns as Jack Dougherty
- Titus Welliver as Nathan Marcus