Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Martin Henry Balsam (November 4, 1919 – February 13, 1996) was an American character actor. He is best known for films such as 12 Angry Men, Psycho, Hombre, Tora! Tora! Tora! and The Taking of Pelham One Two Three.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- 12 Angry Men (1957) as Juror #1
- Psycho (1960) as Detective Milton Arbogast
- Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961) as O.J. Berman
- Seven Days in May (1964) as Presidential aide Paul Girard
- A Thousand Clowns (1965) as Arnold; Won Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Hombre (1967) as Mendez
- Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970) as Admiral Husband E. Kimmel
- Little Big Man (1970) as Mr. Merriweather
- The Anderson Tapes (1971) as Tommy Haskins
- The Stone Killer (1973) as Al Vescari
- The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974) as Harold "Green" Longman
- Murder on the Orient Express (1974) as Bianchi
- Two-Minute Warning (1976) as Sam McKeever
- The Goodbye People (1984) as Max Silverman
- St. Elmo's Fire (1985) as Mr. Beamish
[edit | edit source]
- Martin Balsam on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.