My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore is an upcoming 2015 Filipino romantic comedy film starring Ai-Ai de las Alas and Vic Sotto with the AlDub (Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza) love team. It is an official entry to the 2015 Metro Manila Film Festival and will be shown on December 25, 2015 in the Philippines. The film will also be released internationally as confirmed by its director, Jose Javier Reyes.
Dondi (Alden Richards) is a nerd and an obedient nephew to his aunt Cora (Ai-Ai de las Alas) who makes decisions for him. Meanwhile, Anna (Maine Mendoza) is a stubborn and rebellious girl who seeks the attention of her father Vito (Vic Sotto). Dondi and Anna cross path and their different personalities collide. They eventually fall in love with each other and solve their own problems. Vito and Cora are bitter business competitors and because of their rivalry, they disapproved the romantic relationship between Dondi and Anna. 
- Ai-Ai delas Alas as Cora
- Vic Sotto as Vito Carillo
- Alden Richards as Dondi
- Maine Mendoza as Anna Carillo
In June 2015, the film was originally titled Rom-comin Mo Ako and Ai-Ai de las Alas and Vic Sotto were the only confirmed actors. In August 2015, Alden Richards signed a contract with APT Entertainment, one of the producers of the film, and was confirmed to be part of the film that was renamed to My Bebe Love. It was later revealed that the full title of the film is My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore. The "bebe" in the title is a Filipino slang word meaning "baby" (term of endearment for a girlfriend or significant other) while #KiligPaMore is a hashtag that means having more of the kilig.
In an interview, Sotto said that they were still in negotiations to include Maine Mendoza, Alden Richards's love interest in Eat Bulaga!'s Kalyeserye, in the film. Jose Javier Reyes, the director, said that the film exists on its own and the effect on the couple's television show must be taken into consideration. A few days later, after an Instagram post by Reyes and in an interview with delas Alas, it was confirmed that Mendoza will star and debut in the motion picture as Anna. Reyes who co-wrote the script of the film with Bibeth OrtezaCite error: Invalid
<ref> tag; refs with no content must have a name. incorporated some of the story suggestions from the AlDub fans.Cite error: Invalid
<ref> tag; refs with no content must have a name. Reyes initiated a contest on Twitter where the winners were given free pass and will be his guests to premiere night of the film.
My Bebe Love will be released in Philippine theaters on December 25, 2015 as an official entry to the 2015 Metro Manila Film Festival. Even before the film's release, television host and talent manager Lolit Solis and other entertainment writers predicted that it will be a blockbuster hit due to AlDub's popularity.
International screenings was confirmed by its director, Jose Javier Reyes. The film will be shown in at least ten cities in world including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Melbourne, and Sydney. There are negotiations to release the film in the United Arab Emirates and Singapore.
A 30-second teaser trailer for the film was aired on Eat Bulaga! Sa Tamang Panahon event held in Philippine Arena on October 24, 2015. The following week after the event, the couple together with Sotto, delas Alas, and the director of the film had their photo shoot for the film. A full trailer of the film that runs over three minutes was released online on November 20, 2015.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "AiAi Delas Alas, Alden Richards start shooting for ‘My Bebe Love’", 20 September 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pizarro, Shirley. "‘My Bebe Love: Kilig Pa More’ poised to top MMFF 2015", 4 December 2015.
- ↑ "Vic Sotto, Ai Ai reunite for MMFF entry", 9 September 2015.
- ↑ "Alden still doesn’t have Maine’s digits", 16 September 2015.
- ↑ Bonifacio, Julie. "Alden, Yaya Dub may movie na; pasok din sa MMFF entry nina Ai Ai at Bossing", 25 August 2015. (in Filipino)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 "MMDA announces revised list of MMFF 2015 movies", 13 September 2015.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Alden Richards, kumpirmadong kasama sa MMFF movie nina Vic Sotto at Aiai delas Alas (in Filipino). GMA Network (10 September 2015).
- ↑ Bautista, Mario (31 October 2015). AlDub fans pitch own story ideas for their idols’ MMFF movie. Journal Online.
- ↑ "‘My Bebe Love’ gathers Vic, Ai-Ai, AlDub", 29 November 2015.
- ↑ Sallan, Edwin. "Romantic comedies lead MMFF 2015 eight official entries", 20 June 2015.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 WATCH: Teaser for Alden Richards, Maine Mendoza movie bared. The Philippine Star (25 October 2015). Retrieved on 25 October 2015.
- ↑ Jimenez, Joyce. "Vic on AlDub in MMFF entry: It’s still under negotiation", 3 September 2015.
- ↑ "Maine to finally join Alden in MMFF movie? Direk Joey Reyes drops hint", 15 September 2015. (in Filipino)
- ↑ Bonifacio, Julie. "Ai-Ai delas Alas confirms AlDub will be part of MMFF movie with Vic Sotto", 25 August 2015. (in Filipino)
- ↑ "AlDub, maghaharap na sa ‘My Bebe Love’ sa Thursday?", 30 September 2015. (in Filipino)
- ↑ "Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza shoot ‘My Bebe Love’ together", 30 October 2015.
- ↑ Solis, Lolit. "AlDub movie nangangamoy blockbuster!", 26 October 2015. (in Filipino)
- ↑ "Countdown begins for MMFF’s ‘My Bebe Love: Kilig Pa More!’", 13 December 2015.
- ↑ ‘My Bebe Love’ guaranteed to break records at the 2015 MMFF. Journal Online (28 November 2015).
- ↑ "'My Bebe Love' director confirms international screenings of AlDub movie", 8 December 2015.
- ↑ Jimenez, Joyce. "IN PHOTOS: Alden Richards, Maine Mendoza pictorial for ‘My Bebe Love’", 27 October 2015.
- ↑ "WATCH - Full trailer for #AlDub movie ‘My Bebe Love’ released", 20 November 2015.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original article was at My Bebe Love. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with MOVIEPEDIA, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons .|