This plot section is in need of expanding, you can help.
George Orwell's novel of a totalitarian future society in which a man whose daily work is rewriting history tries to rebel by falling in love.
- John Hurt as Winston Smith
- Richard Burton as O'Brien
- Suzanna Hamilton as Julia
- Cyril Cusack as Mr. Charrington
- Gregor Fisher as Parsons
- James Walker as Syme
- Andrew Wilde as Tillotson
- Corina Seddon as Mrs. Smith
- Rupert Baderman as Young Winston Smith
- Bob Flag as Big Brother
- John Boswall as Emmanuel Goldstein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.