Parental Guidance (previously titled Us & Them) is an 2012 comedy film starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler and directed by Andy Fickman.
When his daughter goes away for work, Artie finds himself having to take care of his three grandchildren using 21st century methods, though he soon resorts to an old-school style of parenting. Old school grandfather Artie, who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-A helicopter parents go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane's old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it's learning to bend - and not holding your ground - that binds a family together.
- Billy Crystal as Artie Decker
- Bette Midler as Diane Decker
- Marisa Tomei as Alice
- Tom Everett Scott as Phil Simmons
- Bailee Madison as Harper Decker Simmons
- Joshua Rush as Turner Decker Simmons
- Kyle Harrison Breitkopf as Barker Decker Simmons
- Gedde Watanabe as Mr. Cheng
- Mavrick Moreno as Cody
- Madison Lintz as Ashley
- Rhoda Griffis as Dr. Schveer
- Karan Kendrick as Pre-School Mom
- Daniel-Leon Kit as Student/P.E. Kid