Ronin is a 1998 crime-thriller film directed by John Frankenheimer and written by J.D. Zeik and David Mamet. It stars Robert De Niro and Jean Reno as two in a group of former special forces and intelligence agents who team up to steal a mysterious, heavily guarded suitcase while navigating a maze of shifting loyalties and alliances. The film is noted for its car chases through Nice and Paris.
A freelancing former US intelligence agent tries to track down a mysterious package that is wanted by both the Irish and the Russians.
- Robert De Niro -as- Sam
- Jean Reno -as- Vincent
- Jonathan Pryce -as- Seamus O'Rourke
- Natascha McElhone -as- Deirdre
- Stellan Skarsgård -as- Gregor
- Sean Bean -as- Spence
- Skipp Sudduth -as- Larry
- Michael Lonsdale -as- Jean-Pierre
- Jan Triska -as- Dapper Gent
- Féodor Atkine -as- Mikhi
- Katarina Witt -as- Natacha Kirilova
- Bernard Bloch -as- Sergi