Shadow of a Doubt is a film directed by Alfred Hitchcock in 1943.
A man on the run from the police escapes to his sister's family in California, where he is known and respected as "Uncle Charlie." His niece (and namesake) Charlotte, is his favorite relative. Although she adores her uncle, she gradually comes to suspect him of a terrible crime.
- Joseph Cotten as Charles Oakley
- Teresa Wright as Young Charlie
- Macdonald Carey as Jack Graham
- Patricia Collinge as Emma Newton
- Henry Travers as Joe Newton
- Hume Cronyn as Herb Hawkins