The Kitchen is a 2019 American crime thriller film written and directed by Andrea Berloff. The cast of the film consists of Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish, Elisabeth Moss, Domhnall Gleeson, James Badge Dale, Brian d'Arcy James, Margo Martindale, Common, and Bill Camp.
Based on the Vertigo comic book series from DC Entertainment, the film stars Oscar nominee Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish and Elisabeth Moss as three 1978 Hell's Kitchen housewives whose mobster husbands are sent to prison by the FBI. Left with little but a sharp ax to grind, the ladies take the Irish mafia's matters into their own hands--proving unexpectedly adept at everything from running the rackets to taking out the competition... literally.
- Melissa McCarthy as Kathy Brennan
- Tiffany Haddish as Ruby O'Carroll
- Elisabeth Moss as Claire Walsh
- Domhnall Gleeson as Gabriel O'Malley
- James Badge Dale as Kevin O'Carroll
- Brian d'Arcy James as Jimmy Brennan
- Margo Martindale as "a woman who runs the Irish mob behind the scenes."
- Common as Gary Silvers
- Bill Camp as Alfonso Coretti
- Jeremy Bobb as Rob Walsh
- Alicia Coppola as Maria Coretti
- E.J. Bonilla as Gonzalez Martinez
- James Ciccone as Joe Goon
- John Sharian as Duffy
- Stephen Singer as Herb Kanfer
- Brandon Uranowitz as Shmuli Chudakoff