Plot[edit | edit source]
As a first-year law student at Harvard, James Hart (Timothy Bottoms) knows he's got his work cut out for him. But things get harder than he anticipated when he runs afoul of the school's dreaded contracts professor, Charles W. Kingsfield Jr. (John Houseman). Wry and imposing, Kingsfield drives many of the lesser students to drop out, but James endures and, as if begging for more trouble, begins dating the professor's daughter, Susan (Lindsay Wagner).
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Timothy Bottoms as James T. Hart
- Lindsay Wagner as Susan Fields
- John Houseman as Charles W. Kingsfield, Jr.
- Graham Beckel as Franklin Ford III
- James Naughton as Kevin Brooks
- Edward Herrmann as Thomas Craig Anderson
- Craig Richard Nelson as Willis Bell
- Bob Lydiard as O'Connor
- Lenny Baker as William Moss, Tutor
- David Clennon as Toombs
- Regina Baff as Asheley Brooks
- Blair Brown as Miss Farranti