Top Gun: Maverick is an upcoming 2021 American action drama film directed by Joseph Kosinski, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, Tom Cruise, David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, and Don Granger with screenplay written by Peter Craig, Justin Marks, Christopher McQuarrie, and Eric Warren Singer. It is the sequel to Top Gun (1986) and stars Tom Cruise, Miles Teller, Jennifer Connelly, Jon Hamm, Glen Powell, Lewis Pullman, and Ed Harris, with Cruise and Val Kilmer reprising their roles from the first film.
Top Gun: Maverick is scheduled to be theatrically released in the United States on November 19, 2021 by Paramount Pictures.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Top Gun: Maverick takes place 35 years after the events of the original film. Captain Pete "Maverick" Mitchell is relieved of duty as an active pilot and is sent to Top Gun as a combat flight instructor. When he arrives, he must confront his past when "Rooster", the son of his late best friend and RIO "Goose", seeks to become an aviator as his father was.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Tom Cruise as Captain Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, a flight instructor
- Miles Teller as Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw, a pilot trainee, and the son of Maverick's late RIO, Nick "Goose" Bradshaw.
- Jennifer Connelly as Maverick's love interest, who is a single mother and owner of a bar.
- Jon Hamm as a three-star vice admiral
- Glen Powell as a pilot trainee
- Lewis Pullman
- Ed Harris as a two-star rear admiral, who is Maverick's superior
- Val Kilmer as Commander Tom "Iceman" Kazansky, a fellow instructor and friend and former rival of Maverick.
- Monica Barbaro as pilot trainee "Phoenix"
- Manny Jacinto as Fritz
- Charles Parnell
- Jay Ellis
- Bashir Salahuddin
- Danny Ramirez
- Jake Picking
- Raymond Lee
- Jean Louisa Kelly
Videos[edit | edit source]
To be added