The VHS (short for Video Home System) is a tape that can be used in a VHS player, and was often used between 1975 and 2008. It was largely made obsolete, and as of 2008, all home media companies have stopped releasing new movie titles on VHS format, focusing on DVD & Blu-ray Disc releases. The aspect ratio has the full screen version.
The VHS was developed in 1971 in Japan by Yuma Shiraishi and Shizuo Takano, who worked for JVC. However, the VHS was not actually released in the U.S. until 1976. Currently, most of the VHS tapes produced are blank tapes meant for recording.
- Toy Story
- The Prince of Egypt
- Toy Story 2
- Chicken Run
- The Road to El Dorado
- Joseph: King of Dreams
- The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire
- The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze
- Balto II: Wolf Quest
- Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Ice Age
- The Land Before Time IX: Journey to Big Water
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
- The Land Before Time X: The Great Longneck Migration