Way of the Dragon (Chinese: 猛龍過江, released in the United States as Return of the Dragon) is a 1972 Hong Kong martial arts action comedy film written, produced and directed by Bruce Lee, who also stars in the lead role. The film also stars Nora Miao, Chuck Norris, Robert Wall and Hwang In-shik. The films was released in Hong Kong on 30 December 1972.
Tang Lung arrives in Rome to help his cousins in the restaurant business. They are being pressured to sell their property to the syndicate, who will stop at nothing to get what they want. When Tang arrives he poses a new threat to the syndicate, and they are unable to defeat him. The syndicate boss hires the best Japanese and European martial artists to fight Tang, but he easily finishes them off. The American martial artist Colt is hired and has a showdown with Tang in Rome's famous Colosseum.
- Bruce Lee as Tang Lung
- Nora Miao as Chen Ching-hua
- Chuck Norris as Colt
- Robert Wall as Fred (Bob)
- Hwang In-Shik as Japanese martial artist
- Paul Wei as Ho
- Wang Chung-hsin as Uncle Wang
- Tony Liu as Tony
- Unicorn Chan as Jimmy
- Tommy Chen as Tommy
- Chin Ti as Quen
- Malisa Longo as Italian Beauty
- John T. Benn (uncredited) as mafia boss
- John Derbyshire appears in the film briefly as one of the mafia thug