XXX: Return of Xander Cage is a 2017 American action film directed by D. J. Caruso. It is the sequel to XXX and XXX: State of the Union and the third film in the xXx franchise. It stars Vin Diesel, Donnie Yen, Deepika Padukone, Kris Wu, Ruby Rose, Tony Jaa, Nina Dobrev, Toni Collette and Samuel L. Jackson.
Plot[edit | edit source]
After coming out of self-imposed exile, daredevil operative Xander Cage (Vin Diesel) must race against time to recover a sinister weapon known as Pandora's Box, a device that controls every military satellite in the world. Recruiting a new group of thrill-seeking cohorts, Xander finds himself entangled in a deadly conspiracy that points to collusion at the highest levels of government.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Vin Diesel as Xander Cage / xXx
- Donnie Yen as Xiang
- Deepika Padukone as Serena Unger
- Kris Wu as Harvard "Nicks" Zhou
- Ruby Rose as Adele Wolff
- Tony Jaa as Talon
- Nina Dobrev as Becky Clearidge
- Samuel L. Jackson as NSA Agent Augustus Eugene Gibbons
- Toni Collette as Jane Marke
- Nicky Jam as Lazarus
- Rory McCann as Tennyson "The Torch"
- Al Sapienza as CIA Director
- Michael Bisping as Hawk
- Ariadna Gutiérrez as Gina Roff
- Hermione Corfield as Ainsley
- Tony Gonzalez as Paul Donovan
Neymar, Dani Lightningbolt, Nina Buitrago, Roberta Mancino, Chad Kerley, T.J. Rogers and Nyjah Huston will appear as themselves, as well as an uncredited cameo by Ice Cube reprising his role of Darius Stone/xXx.
Sequels[edit | edit source]
In a interview with Variety, Diesel revealed that Paramount has already contacted him about returning for a fourth film, even going so far as asking him if he and other cast members would be willing to get to work sometime in May.